This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 07/06/2011
Categories: Church Staff - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
POSITION: DIRECTOR, MEDIA (full-time position)
Provide oversight to the Media Department overseeing the financial, strategic and business plans; day-to-day operations; conferences; events; on-site and remote meetings incorporating media elements; managing the technical media staff and provide leadership to the department and ministry volunteers.
• Ability to lead and manage effectively in high-stress situations
• Television Production—understanding of non-linear editing, After Effects, audio recording, camera operations, directing, and lighting
• Experience with web page publishing and internet operations
• Possess working knowledge of MS Office applications, Protools, and music editing software; Final Cut Pro and linear video editing software
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Audio/Video Technology with an emphasis in Radio and Television
• MBA preferred, but not required if applicant can demonstrate a firm grasp of the business process with an emphasis in operations, marketing, and finance
• 3-5 years experience in the field of project development, project management, leadership, marketing, and operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Administrative Offices: 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866