This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Chief Operating Officer
Vision Capital & Managment
Davidson, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 07/04/2011
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Registered Investment Advisory firm providing comprehensive wealth management with custom services including investment, estate design, philanthropic planning. Clients are ultra high net worth, highly educated, Christian families focused on family & mission.
Experience: 10 years of managing successful investment company or law firm with substantial growth.
Education: MBA or JD with Series 7 & 24 within 6 months of start date.
*Excellence in developing high performing teams and the ability to coach team members to high performance in achieving company objectives.
*Detail oriented person who is passionate about high standards of quality and high follow throughout all areas of company.
*Ability to prioritize and communicate to team members in order to achieve organizational goals.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills; persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent speaking skills.
*Action oriented, entrepreneurial, versatile and innovative approach to operational management.
*High versatility to work between all areas of organization including but not limited to: trading, compliance, client requests and service, case preparation and forms, client communication, website, marketing, and all operation systems.
*Passionate about financial management and serving, mission driven, client centric.
*Ability to excecute plans ahead of schedule , respond quickly to an ever changing environment and proactively anticipate client needs.
*Excels in a transformational/entrepreneurial culture, making sense of multiple demands and ambiguity, with high versatility.
This management position is for a person to be in charge of implementing the firm's client service process and responsible for the workings of all internal business structures and systems. This person will free up the firms principles to focus more of their energy and time with current clients, new client relationships, investment management and philanthropic callings.
Job Compensation: Salary range 60-100k.
A. Responsible for managing client service process A-Z.
1. Inspire Trust and Confidence. Grow client’s trust, through providing excellent, attentive, sophisticated and comprehensive client service. Manage client meeting schedule, newsletter/correspondence timeliness, implement client feedback loops and increase overall client satisfaction level.
2. Provide “Four Seasons” Level of service for all client services and requests. All client service requests are completed within 24 hours, all services are delivered as promised, and client needs are anticipated.
3. Be A-Z manager of Client Plans. All plans for clients are implemented, including: Understanding and balancing the big picture with complex details. Delegate action plan steps to others as appropriate, making sure communication is clear between all, while ensuring timely completion and high quality output.
4. Lead prompt, high follow up and creative implementation with New client Potential. All potential new business is tracked. Preparations made for existing as well as new client meetings. New business forms/agreements are implemented flawlessly.
5. Innovate to be on leading edge for service & services provided in the industry.
6. Provide leadership for client services, innovating new levels of service and leading team.
B. Manage business structure and systems.
1. Increase the firm’s productivity, profitability, and value.
2. Inspire a standard of excellence and enthusiastic teamwork. Lead all team members (including alliances/resources/outsources) to reach their full potential in serving the firm. Make sure team member are working in areas which they love, they have a clear career path, have educational path, and have unique/excellent abilities. All roles/responsibilities, expectations, alliance agreements, joint work agreements, employment agreements, and accountability standards are managed.
3. Work with Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) to make sure all compliance is complete. Make sure all team members are adhering to all of the firm’s policies, procedures and quality standards; and policies of broker-dealer, SEC, FINRA, insurance regulators.
4. Lead all office, physical systems, revenue tracking, financial systems/budgets to be managed at excellent level.
5. Innovate structure and systems to be on leading edge of the industry.