This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 06/30/2011
Categories: Business Opportunities - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
ServiceMaster Performance is seeking a Business/Administrative Manager with responsibility for all aspects of front office and administrative needs to support the rest of the organization. Specifically, this position will be responsible for oversight of accounting functions, human resources and systems including creating and maintaining reporting systems.
• Oversee activities directly related to providing services including accounting, human resources, front office and all administrative functions and the creations and maintenance of systems used to manage the company toward performance. Included would be company financials, departmental P&Ls, job costing, performance tracking (inspections, complaints, sales performance, etc.)
• Review financial statements and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program and financial improvement.
• Manage administrative staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Manage warehouse duties, inventory and invoicing of supplies and paper goods.
• Establish and implement company policies, goals, objectives, systems and procedures, conferring with the President/Owner and staff members as necessary.
• From a financial perspective, determine production staffing requirements, and oversee the interviewing, hiring and training of employees.
• Manage company equipment such as copier, phones, computers, etc.
ServiceMaster Performance is a Christian owned large janitorial company (350 employees) that seeks to "honor God in all we do"