This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 06/30/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
South FL - US Not-for-Profit seeks Leaders for missionary work on US soil.
Leadership opportunities for long-term residential ministry model serving men and women in South Florida.
• 3-5 years experience working in a ministry/residential facility
• Godly Values and Integrity Qualities a must
• Proven track record as a Christian Leader, Dependable and Consistent, and Self motivated
• Ability to foster effective team work at all levels
• Responsible for annual budget planning with working knowledge of budgets and ability to balance and maintain.
• Ability to ensure that the ministry, programs and business aspects of each location contribute to the overall organization’s mission.
• Responsible for employee & student counseling and disciplinary issues.
• Ability to set priorities and meet goals as assigned by Leadership
• Experience Developing and Encouraging men
• Experience working in an environment where ministry is done through work projects, supervising men/others, working along- side
• Ability to provide Christian counseling
• Computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment
• Live-on/Residential staff position
• Education in Ministry (Pastor/counselor)
• Education in Business/Management
• Education, knowledge, skills, experience and ability to perform the job requirements – in certain situations, prior experience,
knowledge and skills may substitute for educational requirements.
Privately owned growing organization seeks Christian individuals who have experience with helping men establish a strong personal spiritual foundation, counseling and coaching to help men rebuild their lives and become productive members of society for long-term planning outside of program.
Environment where senior leadership and middle management positions work much like a foreman in delivering ministry/Christian principals during work hours minister to those going through the program, supervise work projects, deal with budgetary needs to keep program funded, and teach classes.
Some outreach work may be included to support appeals for donations and/or attend functions in the communities we serve.
For consideration please submit your resume to: Christianjobs.com info here
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.