This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Centennial Evangelical Lutheran Church
Kimberton, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 06/29/2011
Categories: Church Staff - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Part-Time
Centennial Evangelical Lutheran Church (CELC) in Kimberton PA is seeking a dynamic
and energetic individual to join our team as a Youth Minister for approximately 25-30
hours per week. CELC has an active congregation with two Sunday services and will
be adding a third Wednesday night praise service. If you have a passion for Christ and
love children of all ages this could be the opportunity for you.
Qualified applicants must possess the following criteria:
• Carry out CELC's mission, “To know Jesus Christ and to make him known”
• Must have a friendly and welcoming demeanor and ability to interact with individuals of
• Must have experience with leading praise music and worship
• Possess strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, discretion, and personal integrity
• Able to develop and implement various youth and family oriented programs
Interested applicants should e-mail a resume with cover letter indicating salary
requirements by July 10th.