This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Harvest Valley Christian Church
Pleasanton, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/22/2011
Categories: Education - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Adventures in Learning , a private school of Harvest Valley Church, is looking for a full time director for it's preschool and kindergarten program. The director must meet licensing requirements under California Child Care. Additional schooling is a plus. Must have at least 2 years of preschool directorship experience as well as Abeka curriculum training. As director, must be willing to be a member of Harvest Valley Church.
Summary of Position:
1. Execute plans that ensure the school's mission of serving families and children in alignment with church values.
2. Actively lead teaching staff to accomplish targets, objectives and goals.
3. Ensure orientation and training is received by teachers.
4. Meet expectations for acquiring and retaining student.
5. Develop and maintain good working relationships with state licensing, parents, personnel and church management.
If interested please contact me at the above phone number and thank you for your interest.