Church Resource Ministries, a Christian non-profit in Orange County, CA has an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk. This position supports the general operations of the Finance department by performing accounting support services, including journal entries, reporting and expense reimbursements.
* Status reports - Monthly account reconciliations for staff funds
* Journal entries
* Process team and corporate expense reimbursements, including auditing expense reports, communicating with staff regarding their expense reports, and verifying coding for payment processing.
* Assist with month-end close process
* Back up for Payroll Coordinator and Accounts Payable Clerk
* Setting up new accounts and funds
* Maintains accounting document files
* Assists accounting personnel as requested
* 2 years of accounting experience preferred
* Experience with MAS 90 accounting system preferred
* Proficiency in Excel
* Proficiency in 10-key
* Sound knowledge of accounting principles
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and accurate
* Good organizational skills
* Cooperative and willing to assist others
* High school graduate
* Minimum AA degree in business or accounting preferred
For consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...