This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Regional Operations Director
Orlando and Southern CA, Any State, United States
Date Posted: 06/09/2011
Categories: Business Opportunities - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Regional Operations Director - Southern CA; Orlando, FL
Are you a successful professional with a deep longing to make a real difference in the lives of people? Do you find yourself longing for a life-changing career, and not just a job? Apartment Life, has just the opportunity you've been searching for!
Apartment Life is a faith-based, non profit organization that provides the leading onsite resident retention program to the apartment industry. Apartment Life partners with apartment owners and local churches across the country to place CARES teams (married couple/family or a "team of two") into apartment communities to assist the property owner in resident retention by building community and serving residents. These activities position CARES teams as the hub of community life. Apartment owners benefit by reducing resident and staff turnover and creating marketplace differentiation. Apartment Life has grown rapidly since 2000 and now serves over 300 apartment communities, with 600 team members and over 60 staff members nationwide. Apartment Life has been recognized for 8 consecutive years as a Best Christian Workplace in America and Christianity Today magazine. More information about Apartment Life is available at www.apartmentlife.org and www.caresteam.org.
The Regional Operations Director position is responsible for working alongside the regional team to achieve program growth goals. This is done by driving the application and placement processes for new CARES Teams, initiating "rifle" recruiting and marketing processes, and managing best practice processes as it relates to day-to-day operational processes of the region.
To manage all operational processes necessary to effectively achieve CARES Team and staff satisfaction as it relates to monthly program growth goals and driving operational best practices. Specific tasks include:
Application and Placement Processes
• To facilitate quality teams through the application process by casting the vision of CARES, communicating expectations and managing the screening process.
• To provide ongoing communication, follow up and guidance to applicants to ensure quality experience and best practices.
• To coordinate the ongoing placement process by matching team and property needs to achieve best fit placements.
Recruiting and Marketing Processes
• To drive growth with regional team by communicating recruiting and marketing needs to REGIONAL PRESIDENT.
• To research , identify and target potential churches and properties based on growth needs.
• To generate activity/growth of prospective teams and properties by managing recruiting/marketing efforts - examples include mail-outs, referral programs, follow up touch points, phone calls, appointments, presentations, etc.
Day-to-Day Operational Processes
• To partner with the regional team in ensuring best practices are followed in all field operational processes and ensuring timely completion of corresponding SLX data entry.
• To maintain integrity and accuracy of data in inlist and SLX.
• To act as a liaison between the regional team and Support Center as it relates to operational and policy updates, SLX management, training, and reporting activities.
• To act as a liaison between the REGIONAL PRESIDENT and Support Center as it relates to accounting and human resource processes and activities.
Background, Experience and Education:
Bachelors Degree required. Minimum 5 years experience in customer service, recruiting or business operations position. Experience with Microsoft office products, with proficiency in Outlook, Excel and/or other database management or CRM systems.
• Servant Heart
• Moral integrity, professional maturity, and passion to serve people and build relationship and community
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently to manage tasks, systems and processes
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
• Ability to work in highly relational work environment and culture - combining hard work and passion with joy, fun and authentic relationship with others
• Results-driven self-starter
To APPLY for this position:
Please send the following three items to Careers@ApartmentLife.org
• Updated Copy of your Professional Resume (please include any Church, Para-church, or Spiritual Leadership experience)
• Coverletter (Optional)
• Email Careers@ApartmentLife.org to obtain and complete Apartment Life Staff Application