This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Outside Sales Rep
Community Safety Net
Pembina, North Dakota, United States
Date Posted: 05/31/2011
Categories: Fundraising - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
• Career Opportunity to help protect kids with award winning family safety resources
• Flexibility to work at own pace
• Lucrative income potential
• Work with little supervision
• Rapidly expanding company - looking to quickly promote hard-working reps.
Community Safety Net™ is a revolutionary safety awareness and education initiative that creates a network of concerned individuals who want to protect children and help save lives. It’s been embraced by thousands of communities in Canada and the United States, forming an extensive safety net that stretches across the continent.
Visit our website at: http://www.communitysafetynet.com
We offer 5 award winning safety modules designed to promote awareness and education in children and their families:
• Drug Safety
• Personal Safety
• Fire Safety
• Junior Fire Safety
• Rural Safety
When a community organization (such as the Police, Fire Department or Service Club) agrees to distribute our safety books and DVDs to a target group of children:
• A Project Coordinator meets with the local community organization and is given a signed introduction letter, typically from the fire chief, to establish credibility with local businesses.
• The Project Coordinator then visits the community’s businesses and service clubs to secure financial support by presenting introduction letter and a brief 60 second presentation.
• Funds are immediately collected from businesses who want to support the local safety initiative.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Professional with the following qualifications:
• 10+ years of professional work experience
• 5+ years of outside sales experience with emphasis on B2B transactions
• Successful track record of cold-calling with "hunter" mentality
• Stable work history and longevity with former employers
• Willingness to travel overnight
FACT: 60% of our representatives have been with us for 10 -15 years.
• Working with local Fire, Police Departments, EMS and Service Clubs.
• Cold-calling on local businesses and organizations for financial support (number of children at $15 per child).
• Conducting several 60 second face-to-face daily presentations (average 24/day) conveying the benefits of their participation.
Income range $70,000-$100,000 [average 1st-year rep earns 80K].
We thank all who apply but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
B2B, Business to Business, Account Manager, Sales Director, Field Sales, Fundraising, Independent,