This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 05/25/2011
Categories: Church Staff - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
POSITION: DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS (full-time position)
Responsible for analysis of activities between Operations and Finance Functions of the Church, and works in concert with the Chief Operating Officer to decipher synergies in operations across all of the Churches functions. Oversees Facilities, Information Technology, Resource Ministry Dept.,, and Office Management
• Ability to take initiative, think it through and determine best path forward without much leading.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, writing and proofreading skills.
• Knowledge and use of MS Office applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Visio, Ms Outlook and MS Project plus.
• Bachelors degree in Decision Sciences, Information Technology, Finance or Management Strategy.
• 3-5 years experience in the field of business valuations or management strategy.
APPLY TO: If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the position, please forward resume and cover letter to: Christ Church, Human Resources Dept., 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866; OR fax to: (973) 857-7325; OR e-mail to humanresources@christchurchUSA.org. No phone calls
Equal Opportunity Employer
Administrative Offices: 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866