This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Group Sales Representative
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 05/18/2011
Categories: Hospitality - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
High Point is a ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ more famous.
We have three main divisions; 1) High Point Ski Tours, 2) 963 Missions, which includes the 963 Coffee Project and 963 Water and 3) Onestopsbuses.com.
High Point is a small company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
- At least one year of past sales experience and/or…
- At least one year of ministry experience planning group trips in some capacity
- Intermediate computer skills (must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our
database and pricing program. This requires an above beginner level of computer competency.)
- Prior knowledge/relationships in missions or ski industry a plus
- Existing relationships with ministries, churches and missions organizations is a plus
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Above average organizational skills
- High integrity
- A heart to serve the church
- Strong worth ethic
- Relational personality
- Ability to work within a team
The main focus of this job is to generate and/or work sales leads with the goal of helping ministries and churches with missions airfare, ski trips, ground transportation, and fundraising. Your job will be to pursue and build relationships with those ministers who need help in those areas. You will put together ski packages, missions airfare, and coordinate their ground transportation.
Great earning potential. 401K program and partial health insurance for full-time employees. Flexible time off policy. Great work environment. Very balanced and family centered office. The joy of getting to serve ministries, churches, and missions organizations.
Instructions for Application:
Please e-mail me your resume first. I will follow up with you to schedule a phone interview.