This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Partner Church Development Manager
Love In the Name of Christ ( INC) Cuyahoga County
Independence, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 05/12/2011
Job Type: Part-Time
• Meet with non member churches in territory, share Love INC’s mission, and ministry with the goal of having them join the Love INC network.
• Will be required to build a pipeline of opportunities and be responsible for completing customer needs analysis as well as doing presentations.
• Utilize salesforce.com CRM database to log all church account details and visits.
• Provide monthly report to direct supervisor and organization President
Competencies: Action Oriented, Problem Solving, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Timely Decision Making, Dealing with Ambiguity, Motivating Others, Perspective, Planning, Priority Setting, Drive for Results, Execution, Intellectual Horsepower, Perseverance,
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
• Strong Christian
• Able to interact with office personal in a positive attitude
• Able to always, positively promote vision of organization leadership
• 3-5 years experience in sales
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Excellent communication skills, Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written and oral presentation. Demonstrated ability to use Power Point and Excel as communication tools to various audiences.
• Action oriented and willing to assume some levels of risk. Highly self motivated
• Goal oriented, focused and assertive individual who needs little supervision.
• Strong Analytical skills: ability to think “ Outside of the box”
Please send a copy of your resume to… email@example.com Please have Partner Church Development Manager in the Subject line