This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Salem Media Group
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 05/04/2011
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Conceptualizing, organizing and implementing all station events and promotions.
• Involves interaction with local churches, community leaders, listeners, advertisers and vendors.
• Works with the sales department in developing marketing and promotional materials, print and digital, for the radio stations.
• Order and help design station promotional merchandise with GM approval.
• Write and service press releases about promotional events at the radio stations.
• Establish station presence at key local events.
• Develop revenue-generating promotions in conjunction with sales and programming departments.
• Maintain promotional calendar.
• Website maintenance and developing banner ad for clients.
• Responsible for all social networking for all three radio stations.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
• Must be willing the wear The Marty the Moose costume when needed.
• Previous Promotions experience helpful but not mandatory.
• Outgoing personality, self-disciplined, able to work with various departments
• Strong organizational skills and time management
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have a valid Driver’s License to drive station vehicles
To Apply: Send resumes and cover letter via one of the following means.
Attention: Bret Stevens
Bison Media, Inc. dba Salem Communications
7150 Campus Drive, Suite 150
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Equal Opportunity Employer