This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Management, Finance, Logistics and MInistry
Boone, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 05/03/2011
Categories: Administrative - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Positions available in Japan!
Japan - Through the work of Samaritan’s Purse in Japan and over 100 other countries around the world, we want those we help to know that they can turn to the God who loved them enough to sacrifice His Son to give them eternal life. “For You, Lord, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living” (Psalm 116:8-9). “The reason we have been able to survive the last few weeks is because of Christians,” said Kurayoshi Abe, a village leader. “We are really thankful you are here to help.” In our efforts to provide relief for Japan there is need for staff in the areas of Management, Finance, Logistics and MInistry.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Specific job qualifications are available on our website in Employment Opportunities)
• Fluent spoken and written English required. Ability to speak Japanese would be a plus.
• Above average communication skills – both verbal and written; proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Cheerful, diplomatic, encourager, concern for the spiritual well-being of the team
• Spiritual maturity; Ability to keep the focus of work on the overall goal of sharing the gospel • Ability to communicate and interact well with people of different educational, linguistic, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
• Strong relational skills and financial management.
• Proven management and leadership experience.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills; diplomacy and negotiating skills.
Apply online at: www.samaritanspurse.org or for more information regarding these positions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please prayerfully consider serving alongside Samaritan's Purse in our mission to serve those lost and hurting in Japan.
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ.