This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Community Safety Net
Midwest, Any State, United States
Date Posted: 04/29/2011
Categories: Fundraising - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Outside Sales Representative - Protecting kids for LIFE
Community Safety Net™ is a revolutionary safety awareness and education initiative that creates a network of concerned individuals who want to protect children and help save lives. It’s been embraced by thousands of communities in Canada and the United States, forming an extensive safety net that stretches across the continent.
But the real magic comes from the ability of our resources to increase family awareness, while bringing communities together for the benefit of children. Parents, community leaders, local businesses and schools all play a key part in the process. And it works. Community Safety Net™ has already saved lives. As it expands across North America, we know it will save many, many more.
We offer 5 award winning safety modules designed to promote awareness and education in children and their families via community organizations free of charge.
- Drug Safety
- Personal Safety
- Fire Safety
- Junior Fire Safety
- Rural Safety
When a community organization (such as the Police, Fire Department or Service Club) agrees to distribute our safety books and DVDs to a target group of children:
• A Project Coordinator meets with the local community organization and is given a signed introduction letter, typically from the fire chief, to establish credibility with local businesses.
• The Project Coordinator then visits the community’s businesses and service clubs to secure financial support by presenting introduction letter and a brief 60 second presentation.
• Funds are immediately collected from businesses who want to support the local safety initiative.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Professional with the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years of outside sales experience with emphasis on business-to-business transactions
- Successful track record of cold-calling with "hunter" mentality
- Self-motivated, dynamic, results-oriented and passionate about people
- Stable work history and longevity with former employers
- Willingness to travel overnight
FACT: 60% of our representatives have been with us for 10 -15 years.
• Working with local Fire, Police Departments, EMS and Service Clubs.
• Cold-calling on local businesses and organizations for financial support (number of children at $15 per child).
• Conducting several 60 second face-to-face daily presentations (average 24/day) conveying the benefits of their participation.
• Completing paperwork necessary for reporting and documentation.
- Flexibility to work at own pace.
- VERY short sales and payout cycle - sponsors pay up front.
- Attractive partnership with many hotels.
- Rapidly expanding company - looking to quickly promote hard-working reps.
Income range $70,000-$100,000 [average 1st-year rep earns 80K].
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website at www.communitysafetynet.com
We thank all who apply but only those being considered
for an interview will be contacted.