This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Male Resident Assistant
Grace Centers of Hope
Pontiac, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 04/18/2011
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Faith-based non-profit organization is looking for a Male Resident Assistant. Competitive salary, health and dental benefits are available. This is a wonderful opportunity to use your talents to benefit Oakland County’s oldest and largest homeless shelter/rehabilitation center. Please e-mail resume to the Men's Program Director: email@example.com
Job Title: Male Resident Assistant
Reports To: Program Director
The Male Resident assistant provides ongoing assistance to clients in the Men's One Year Program under the supervision of the Program Director. Resident Assistants are responsible for helping the clients with general program directives as stated below in the "Tasks and Responsibilities".
1. Previous work experience with substance abuse facilities.
2. Pursuing a degree or certificate through a accredited school.
3. Must be proficient in word processing and excel.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Intake all 30 Day Emergency Shelter Clients
2. Administer drug screens for all program clients.
3. Administer alcohol breathalyzer for all program clients.
4. Update daily bed sheet for 1 Year and 30 Day clients.
5. Intake and Prescreen all 1 Year Program Clients.
6. Keep daily log of program related activity.
7. Maintain and make copies of all program documentation.
8. Assist Clients with transportation.
9. Hourly walk thru of the building.
10. Responsible for dorm cleanliness.
11. Assist Case Managers in serving program clients.
12. Maintain Aftercare Program documentation.