This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Reston, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 04/14/2011
Categories: Administrative - Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
Northern Virginia Financial advisor seeks experienced Full Time Administrative Assistant. Candidate must be detail oriented and will provide administrative support by preparing presentations and documents requested by the investment advisor in an accurate and efficient manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- preparation of prospect and client meeting presentations
- preparation of investment applications, insurance applications and service forms
- database management (data entry and updates)
- using advanced computer skills to efficiently navigate through several programs on a daily basis
- typing, scanning, copying, faxing and filing paperwork
- Must possess excellent computer skills in utilizing various software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be skilled in effective verbal and written communications
- Must successfully pass a credit/background check which includes a review of credit history, criminal history, employment and education verifications;
- Securities and/or insurance license preferrable.
Email resumes to email@example.com