This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Building and Facilities Maintenance
International , Port Au Prince, Haiti
Date Posted: 04/14/2011
Categories: Maintenance - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Haiti -The Maintenance Manager is responsible to perform and coordinate all mechanical, maintenance, and up-keep issues needed for the Global Outreach compound and to act as liaison between Samaritan's Purse and the Global Outreach property owners.
• Assists in the maintenance and upkeep of generators, fuel and water distribution systems as well as physical plant buildings and miscellaneous equipment
• Serve as the point of contact for Global Outreach on all maintenance issues
• Assist in other responsibilities or duties as required by the supervisor
• Minimum of 10 years work experience in the areas of construction, plumbing, electrical and generators.
• Agreement and compliance with the Samaritan’s purse statement of faith and policies
• Previous international work experience desired
• Strong ability to improvise and respond to various difficult situations; resilient
• Ability to handle primitive and sparse living conditions
• Ability to work with diverse, cross cultural team
• Problem solver, ability to take initiative
• Servant’s heart