This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Support Analyst - Americas
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/14/2011
Categories: Accounting - Business Opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization located in Arlington, TX. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. We are seeking a Business Support Analyst to provide reporting, budgetary, analytical, and project cash flow management assistance to Field Operations staff who are managing the productivity of multiple Scripture translation projects.
• Analyze regular project financial reports to confirm consistency with approved budgets, including tracking and correction of irregularities;
• Respond to inquiries related to project fund balances, pending or completed cash transfers, receipting, filing of reports and similar issues;
• Review expense reports and related back-up documentation; addressing situations where further documentation is needed prior to approval in a timely manner;
• Produce standard reports as needed from non-standard reports received from partner organizations;
• Assist with database updates and documentation of current procedures.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Demonstrated experience in and understanding of project budget management;
• Experience in effective utilization of computer spreadsheets and database tools;
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent experience that includes relevant training in data analysis and reporting concepts;
• Passion for seeing the Bible translated for others in their own language;
• Bilingual – Spanish/English required
• Some travel may be required.
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan); and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.