This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Executive/Client Development Administrator
Provision Ministry Group
Irvine, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/13/2011
Categories: Administrative - Church Developer
Job Type: Full-Time
Visioneering is a national multi-award winning Architectural and Design firm, located in the heart of the Irvine Business District, minutes away from the John Wayne Airport. This is a creative, dynamic, and energetic group of employees and they are looking for a full-time Executive/Client Development Administrator to assist the President of Visioneering Studios, Inc in the daily high-level administrative responsibilities and duties of running a top-notch architectural firm. If you meet the qualifications below and think you would be a good fit for this company, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Executive & Business Development
o Social Media/Blog/Press releases
o Make follow-up calls to prospective clients and church representatives
o Update and maintain detailed status log of prospective client/church business development activities and related client information
o CRM – implement and manage CRM software
o Update and maintain status information in compliance with Board Reporting requirements and standards (inquires, new contracts, project starts, etc).
o Provide status updates and related information to Regional Directors
o Schedule SoCal tours for clients with Exec. Staff
o Manage appointment scheduling and updating of VSI President’s calendar
o Conference Coordination – Green room coordination, sponsorships, arraigning speaking opportunities, etc.
o Draft PowerPoint presentations for QMR
o Assist with monthly billing.
o Assist with check requests, & AR/AP related functions
o Coordinate payroll and weekly time sheet approvals.
o Complete expense reports for VSI President and Director of Design
o Coordinate special events originating in the offices of the President
o Schedule meetings and conference calls
o Facilitate catering and room setup for staff meetings as directed.
o Provide travel arrangement and hotel reservation assistance to VSI Executive Staff, as requested.
o Facilitate mail/fax/Email/ file correspondence
o Sort, prioritize and distribute mail
o Coordinate shipping and overnight delivery
• Perform all other special projects and other duties as assigned
• Interfaces with potential clients related to business development
• Prepares and reviews contracts/proposals for completeness and consistency with Company policy and industry standards
• Facilitates the planning and organization of on-site workshops, including logistics for travel, scheduling and all other related activities
• Documents / disseminates project communication
• Bachelors Degree in business or design-related field from an accredited four-year institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency using MS Office Suite, including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Skilled in graphic layout using Adobe Graphics Suite
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain effective and cooperative working/client relationships
• Experience coordinating and facilitating projects from start to finish with successful results/outcome
• Excellent organization and time management skills, including the ability to shift priorities and deadlines as needed
• Some supervisory / leadership experience
• Must be passionate about both client satisfaction and creative, cost-conscious design