Church Resource Ministries (CRM) is an international evangelical Christian non-profit organization. CRM missionary teams work to identify, train, and mentor leaders, encouraging and equipping them to build churches that are dynamic, biblically strong, and committed to engaging and transforming their local community. The mission, simply stated, is to empower leaders—wherever they may be found—to strengthen and multiply churches worldwide. The organization has approximately 410 staff serving in 27 countries with a $15.5 million budget.
The Field Representative is charged with serving and promoting the mission of CRM by acting as a representative of the organization with current donors, future donors, and CRM ministry personnel. The individual in this role may also be required to collaborate with CRM’s recruiting team to further relationships with churches and/or other organizations to develop partnerships for recruiting new staff and donors to CRM.
• Primary responsibility for developing and cultivating new donor populations that will generate necessary revenue to fuel the operational (non-designated) funding needs of CRM.
• Collaborate with Ministry Development Specialist to execute events and opportunities to increase donor engagement and cultivate new donor populations
• Identify, invite, and/or involve potential major donors with the ministry of CRM.
• Travel approximately 70 – 80 nights / year (both domestic and international)
• Maintain record of contact with donors and keep database up to date.
• Work closely with administrative staff to plan and stage donor events, meetings and other cultivation activities.
• Work along side and coordinate activities with Recruiting team as appropriate and directed by VP of Development
• Collaborate with VP of Development regarding the strategic direction of CRM’s fundraising efforts
• Participate in periodic team meetings, staff meetings, and trainings as assigned by VP of Development.
• Maintain a work environment of excellence, productivity, collegiality, and respect for God.
• Work collaboratively with the VP of Development, administrative staff, CRM ministry directors, senior leadership, and outside consultants to promote CRM's goals and philosophy.
• Live out Christian convictions by pursuing spiritual growth, personal development and professional development consistent with CRM’s value of life-long learning.
• Publicly profess an allegiance to Christ, a love for Christ’s Church and a passion for its leaders. Affirm CRM’s statement of faith, values, vision and purpose.
• Be able to present the vision, mission, values and ministry of CRM in a compelling fashion in writing, through public speaking or one-on-one meetings.
• Ability to develop rapport and inspire trust with donors, potential donors, CRM staff, church leaders and others who are influential in obtaining resources and contacts for CRM.
• Possess the requisite communication skills, sensitivity and discernment to help major donors discover a passion for ministry, hear God’s call to participate and move toward sacrificial giving of their lives and resources.
• Ability to collaborate on internal teams working to find resources or advance the ministry and organization of CRM.
• A reputation of honesty, integrity, gratitude and hospitality in all personal dealings.
• 3 – 5 years proven experience in donor development and/or non-profit development.
• 3 – 5 years experience in leadership development, coaching, mentoring or related field is a plus.
• 3 – 5 years proven management experience.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate people. Must be a team player.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with proven history of creative, innovative program development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact diplomatically with diverse theological, socioeconomic and cultural dynamics.
• Experience with Salesforce customer service management platform a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.)
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Qualified applicants only please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Elementary School English Teachers in AsiaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Multimedia Marketing Consultant-Sacramento, CASalem Media Group
- Sacramento, California
- December 1
Account Executive- Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- November 30
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- November 25
Church Resource Ministries
CRM exists to develop leaders who will help strengthen and multiply the Church worldwide.
In 1980, CRM was born out of a recognized need to see leaders equipped and empowered for the church. Since then, we have grown into a global community of individuals and teams committed to seeing the good news of Jesus transform the nations.
Today, we have over 450 staff members serving in 30 countries around the globe—in urban, suburban, and rural settings. We seek to live out the primary values of ch More...