Faith-based non-profit organization is looking for a Men's Case Manager/Counselor. Competitive salary, health and dental benefits are available. This is a wonderful opportunity to use your talents to benefit Oakland County’s oldest and largest homeless shelter/rehabilitation center. Please e-mail resume and salary history to the Men's Program Director: email@example.com
The Primary Counselor provides ongoing assessments and responsive clinical interventions under the supervision of the Program Director. Primary Counselors are responsible for the coordination of the treatment and aftercare plans provided to their assigned clients.
1. Three years of employment or field experience in the area of chemical dependency.
2. Actively pursuing counseling degree for substance abuse or Christian counseling.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Conducts prescreens, intakes and biopsychosocial assessments.
2. Formulates treatment goals based on the problems and the needs identified in the assessments.
3. Coordinates treatment planning sessions with the team.
4. Maintains accurate and complete daily documentation of services provided to client
5. Facilitates insight groups, family groups, and individual sessions as assigned.
6. Provides didactic material in classes and lectures pertaining to recovery topics and bible study material as assigned.
7. Participates in ongoing staff development programs both in house and outside the facility in order to process current
knowledge of substance abuse and counseling skills.
8. Completes counselor’s discharge summary and aftercare follow-up plan.
9. Responsible for the coordination and documentation of all goals and objectives for each client under his/her assigned
caseload, including but not limited to the following:
a. Progress Notes
d. Treatment Plans
f. Unusual Incident Reporting
g. Discharge Summaries
j. Client Passes (AVO’s)
k. Client Attendance
l. Client Work Assignment
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
Director of Youth, Family and Small Group MinistriesEagle River Presbyterian Church
- Avon, Colorado
- October 20
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
General Secretary/Executive DirectorInternational Ministerial Fellowship
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- October 14
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Grace Centers of Hope
Grace Centers of Hope is considered one of the leading faith-based organizations in Southeastern Michigan daily confronting issues of homelessness, addiction, poverty and spiritual emptiness. We have been serving those in need since 1942. More...