This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 03/22/2011
Categories: Missions - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Purpose: Provide oversight and direction for all of Avant’s missionary recruitment activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with recruitment leads to build the missionary team, taking applicants through the process to Candidate Orientation Program.
• Serve as a liaison between Avant and partnering organizations, campus ministries, conferences, schools and universities.
• Implement recruitment programs, building the number of recruitment leads.
• Manage the workflow of all recruitment activities while optimizing the recruitment budget.
• Assist in the identification of all personnel needs, the development of job specifications, skills and qualifications, and the identification and screening of all candidates.
• Plan and direct activities related to the development of sources of qualified applicants for current and future missionary needs.
• Responsible for the accurate maintenance and use of customer relationship management software.
• Create and present seminars.
• Significant travel required and the ability to travel internationally.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized with multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to initiate conversations easily with people from various backgrounds.
• Previous sales and marketing experience desirable.
• Public speaking experience or training.
• Ability to talk informally in both public and private forums.
• A four-year college degree is highly recommended.
• A demonstrated passion for cross-cultural missions and disciple-making.
For further information or to apply, contact: Ted Draper, VP of Marketing & Development firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.734.8500
About Avant Ministries www.AvantMinistries.org
Avant Ministries is an interdenominational church planting mission organization. At Avant Ministries we love the church. We believe the church is what people do when the leave the building—it is the hands and feet of the gospel in their communities. We are seeking people who are willing to work together in community to invest in individuals and to build a church where one does not exist.