This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Wheaton, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 03/18/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Pioneer Clubs is seeking a Marketing Manager/Director who will lead all Sales & Marketing efforts and assist this evangelical Christian ministry in securing new, and maintaining existing, churches. The scope of this leadership position includes full P&L responsibility for:
• Leading all Sales and Marketing Operational Activities
• Sales Planning, Forecasting and Analysis
• Marketing Strategy, Development & Execution
• Departmental Training & Supervision
• Conducting Market Research and Analysis
• Enhancing Customer and Public Relations
• Developing and Maintaining Denominational Relationships
• Building and Monitoring the Advertising and Promotional Strategy
• Attending Industry Conventions, Special Events, and Public Speaking
The ideal candidate should possess a creative intellect, sound judgment, business savvy, and problem-solving skills. Prior leadership experience is required, including the proven ability to develop and implement Sales and Marketing strategies to meet organizational revenue objectives.
This individual should have experience evaluating customer research options, market conditions, competitor data, and be able to implement a complete marketing plan as needed. Additional experience should include monitoring and analyzing Sales and Marketing activity against goals, and analyzing and recommending potential partner relationships.
Characteristics Needed for Success:
• Must have leadership skills
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized
• Must have a proven track record of creating, developing, and executing effective Sales/Marketing plans.
• Must have experience with web site management and electronic marketing (SEO/SEM)
• Must demonstrate managerial skills that instill teamwork and set high standards of excellence in performance.
• Must be personally aligned with the vision and mission of Pioneer Clubs.
• Minimum five years of corporate Sales experience
• Minimum five years of experience in a Marketing leadership role
• Bachelors degree in Sales or Marketing required. Advanced degree preferred
• Understanding of evangelical Christian church market is important
• Past not-for-profit ministry experience would be valuable
• Travel expectation is at least 25%
• Dedication to the Christian education of children through the local church is essential
ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION: Pioneer Clubs is a church-sponsored midweek club program for young people from age two through middle school and is the program of choice for more than 1,500 churches across North America. Each week this Christ-centered program integrates spiritual and personal development; emphasizes evangelism and discipleship; and gives children opportunities to learn new skills, make friends, have fun and develop Christian values that affect every area of their lives.
HOW TO APPLY: Submit a Required online application (www.PioneerClubs.org), and forward your resume to Human Resources at Pioneer Clubs®, PO Box 788, Wheaton IL 60187 or to email@example.com.
***Local Candidates and Principals only. No phone calls or agencies please.***