This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Project Traffic Coordinator
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 03/09/2011
Categories: Communications - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic, faith-based, non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking a Project Traffic Coordinator to serve with our Communications team in our Arlington office.
Project Traffic Coordinator
As our Project Traffic Coordinator, you will provide support for internal staff members by moving projects along seamlessly through the work process from start to completion. Additionally, you will create and maintain work schedules to track and prioritize responsibilities between various teams, as well as use your creativity to respond to the needs and requests of internal clients.
As a member of the Communications team, you will be under the leadership and supervision of the Director of Communications and relate to individuals both internally and externally in order to support the organization’s needs. You will not have supervisory responsibility, and you will not have direct budget responsibility other than managing project budgets, which are established on a project by project basis.
By championing the company’s vision, mission, and values through work patterns, communication, team work, professional demeanor, etc., you will perform the following duties:
• Respond to project requests from internal clients, working with them to establish project parameters, marketing objectives and strategies, and providing regular updates on project status.
• Enter and monitor Communications Department projects in the jobs database/tracking tool, ensuring that Communications team members are aware of milestones/deadlines via regular reports.
• Work with Communications creative staff to determine best solutions for client needs.
• Manage time tracking system for Communications team ‘billable’ hours.
• Provide administrative support for Communications department leadership.
• Create forms and other materials as needed to improve Communications team efficiency.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Alignment with the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field of study related to the position or equivalent advanced learning and/or experience.
• 2-4 years related experience with high levels of achievement.
• Experience in strategic marketing planning and administration preferred.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects while meeting budget/deadline requirements.
• Proven experience and ability to work with both client and creative teams.
• Strong administrative skills with attention to detail and order.
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
• Previous experience in a fast paced, growth oriented organization.
• Should have fruitful and growing relationships with others and share the values of bringing hope and healing to those in the world without God’s Word.
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. We offer a competitive package including salary commensurate with experience and demonstrated ability, a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical benefits, dental and vision reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each team member expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resumes to: email@example.com
We make employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.