Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
, a major global evangelistic non-profit Christian ministry located in Norcross, Georgia is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Assistant
for one of their prominent senior executives.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for coordinating all the details of this senior executive's itinerary, and execute a variety of other executive level administrative activities in a highly professional, mature and responsible manner. Responsibilities include:
• Scheduling appointments and visits.
• Coordinating accommodations and travel to and from all meetings.
• Serve as the primary liaison to the hosts of meetings and events regarding the coordination of the senior executive's agenda while on site. .
• Brief the senior executive prior to all meetings and events on matters concerning travel arrangements, lodging, logistics, and other matters regarding the meeting or event.
• Gather all documentation from hosts to prepare invoices. .
• Prepare travel budget, expense reports, and maintain other financial accounts. .
• Maintain the senior executive's web calendar.
• Answer senior executive's phone calls and review mail.
• Answer correspondence as directed.
• Provide personal assistance to the senior executive as well as other senior members of the staff.
• Facilitate any after hour needs relative to the senior executive's schedule and time zone differences.
• Anticipate the various needs of the Senior Executive and take initiative in handling them.Qualifications and experience should include:
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a professional corporate environment as an executive assistant for a senior executive.
Strong organizational, attention to detail, research and time management skills; able to multitask in a fast-paced environment; an initiator; self-motivated.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Intelligent, poised, mature, professional, calm and steady personality.
• Excellent public relations; relationship building; people skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and use of the Internet. .
• Able to use a Blackberry or similar device. . Some experience relating to others on a cross-cultural level.
• Must be available for occasional travel; some experience travelling internationally is a plus.
• Must be available to work after hours and weekends on occasion.
• Must be in agreement with RZIM’s Vision and Statement of Faith (www.rzim.org).
.• A good grasp of Biblical concepts and a passionate desire to be an integral part of sharing the Word of God with others.
• Interest in and knowledge of global Christian viewpoints regarding contemporary issues is a plus.
Candidates must live within a reasonable commuting distance of RZIM and be able to work 8 - 5 Monday through Friday. If you are interested and qualified for this opportunity, please email a cover letter stating your reasons for applying for this position and a copy of your resume to Cathy Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Reisa Group, Inc. (www.reisagroup.com) is an approved retained search vendor for RZIM.s