Contract office furniture dealership has a position available for a top notch administrative professional and personal assistant.
Must be flexible to the multi-task needs of a small office environment.
Past design and/or sales experience would be a plus.
If you are a creative out of the box thinker with strong organizational and social skills- are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and be valued in contributing to the growth and direction of a small business, this may be the place for you. We are a Christian owned business celebrating 23 years in our industry.
We are looking for someone committed to personal, professional and corporate growth in an environment that supports leading by serving each other, and ultimately the needs of our clients. Responsibilities
will include but not be limited to, helping to create and implement organizational procedures, preparing and emailing proposals, invoicing, purchasing, entering bills, answering phone calls, processing and responding to e-mail and voice mail messages, maintaining and organizing literature library and files , Helping to organize Christian Business leadership events, perform occasional phone and internet prospecting.
In addition, the candidate will act as assistant to the company owner in a small office environment and will often wear several hats in the process. Qualified Candidate should possess the following characteristics and skills:
• Mature, highly relational, self-motivated and a team player.
• Have a desire to work in a fast-paced work environment and create meaningful organizational objectives.
• Comfortable working on their own
• Interest in learning the office furniture and interior remodeling and design business
• Knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures, preferably from a professional business environment.
• Caring towards others and able to develop a rapport and work well with customers, vendors and sales reps.
• Possess a professional manner and appearance in a business casual environment.
• Have strong written and verbal presentation and organization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Must be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software is a plus.
• Must have reliable transportation
The position is presently 25 to 30 hours/week with the opportunity for increase in the future. To Apply for this position please forward your Cover Letter and Resume and note in your email... where you saw the position posted... to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.Please no phone calls.