This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Lead Administrator, Finance & Operations
Clovis Hills Community Church
Clovis, California, United States
Date Posted: 02/10/2011
Categories: Accounting - Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Clovis Hills Community Church is a contemporary church looking for a Full Time Finance/Operations Lead:
We are looking for someone with strong financial management and accounting experience equal to a CPA. In addition, experience in Non-Profit finance is preferred and knowledge of HR compliance and managing a significant annual budget is required. This person would be relied upon for financial reporting, planning, financial projections, budget preparation along with making sure we are compliant with HR law and procedures.
The Lead Administrator will serve as a vital member of the pastoral team and will give overall leadership to the Finance and Facility/Operations teams of Clovis Hills. Their responsibilities will include overseeing the Finance/HR and Facility teams with direct reports that include the full-time Controller, part-time bookkeeper and Full-time Operations Director.
The best candidate for this position should have the combined skills of a Chief Financial Officer and senior Administrative Manager.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Ministry minded individual willing to leverage the resources of Clovis Hills to draw our community to a loving God.
• Experience in developing, administering and practicing sound financial policy and procedures.
• Skilled and gifted in accounting, financial projection and business planning.
• Competent in HR compliance.
• Experience building and managing teams.
• Experience with managing/developing Facility use structure and policy.
• Positive personality wanting to use their skills and experience in a team setting.
Salary & Benefits
Full-time ministry staff position with salary dependent on experience. The compensation package includes: medical, retirement benefits and vacation.
Please submit cover letter, resume to Joni Gibson: firstname.lastname@example.org