Salem Communications, operator of KKMS AM 980, AM 1280 The Patriot and AM 1570 Wall Street Business Network, is looking for a confident and assertive Sales Assistant. Interest in sales is required.
Qualified candidates should have some college but a four year degree is not required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with a diverse range of advertising sales activities.
• Preparing advertising proposals that match client’s objectives.
• Assisting with the development of agency and direct client relationships.
• Ability to perform necessary follow-up to the sale, such as solving disputes and collecting of overdue balances.
• Coordinating with the Production Department to ensure proper ad placement.
• Advanced time-management skills within a deadline-specific environment.
• Candidates should be able to position a brand, target a certain audience, and understand branding campaigns
• Valid Minnesota state drivers license in good standing.
• Only those with strong Microsoft Suite experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), will be considered.
• Knowledge of traffic and billing in a radio station environment
We offer competitive compensation , and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, and 401K Plan.
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.