Int'l Regional Manager, West & Central Africa - Operation Christmas Child (424)
Boone, NC - This position will serve on the Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child – USA International Team,/i> working with volunteer leadership teams in numerous countries in West & Central Africa under the direction of the Regional Director.
The Regional Manager will support the Regional Director in relationship building, recruitment, selection, training, and development of volunteer leaders to carry out the Operation Christmas Child ministry. Attention will be given to Operation Christmas Child-related processes with special emphasis on the Operation Christmas Child Discipleship Program.
* Working with national and regional volunteer leadership teams by training and consulting with them as they facilitate the distribution of shoebox gifts in their respective countries
* Providing guidance and training for the Operation Christmas Child Discipleship Program
* Monitoring the importation and distribution of shoebox gifts into the various destination countries
* Developing prayer networks throughout each of the assigned countries
* Managing assigned special projects
* Experience living and working in West and/or Central Africa
* Bachelor’s degree and two or more years’ related experience and/or training
* Fluency in French is required
60 – 90 days of international travel per year
Use these Links to learn more about the position for the Int'l Regional Manager, West & Central Africa - Operation Christmas Child (424) and to fill out an Online Application.