Answers in Genesis
is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus particularly on providing answers to questions surrounding the book of Genesis, as it is the most-attacked book of the Bible. Summary and Scope of the Constituent Data Administrator (CDA) Position:
The CDA is responsible for administering the gathering, usage, analysis, and dissemination of ministry constituent data.
CDA will evaluate data needs of ministry workflows to deliver suitable reporting and analysis. Safeguard integrity of data through the defining secure use of all ministry databases. Promote team to team communications for the efficient flow of data input and output. Assist supervisor in creation and implementation of data policies.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather ministry wide data needs and objectives through initiated communications with internal stakeholders.
• Tune data output (reporting) needs to data input loads through interdivisional communications.
• Utilize knowledge of data and stakeholder requirements to provide accurate and relevant reporting to leadership.
• Accumulate distribution-ready reports repository to provide historic trending, current state, and forecasting helps to leadership team.
• Develop and train report writing experts within all other divisions.
• Provide liaison services between end user needs and data base manager (IT).
• Initiate data mart and data warehouse creation, coordinating with IT’s DBA.
• Partner with IT Department to ensure proper access to data for stakeholders.
• Create reports quickly as needed by divisional heads and administration.
• Develop automatically distributed (email, intranet publishing) recurring reports.
• Ensure that stakeholder’s future data needs are foreseen and appropriate reporting is developed.
• Assist supervisor with information necessary for their creation and enforcement of data gathering and data utilization policy.
• Implement constant reviews of data and data usage as directed by supervisor ensuring compliance.
• Regularly evaluate and optimize data gathering and data reporting procedures.
• Must be able to work from the office (telecommuting is not possible for this position). Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or related fields with a minimum of two years experience in data administration and analysis (other combinations of education, training and experience will be accepted as well).
• Able to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner, and a team player.
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented while keeping in mind the big picture.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills combined with presentation skills.
• Proactive approach to problem resolution and problem solving ability.
• Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Willing and able to adapt to changes in policies and procedures.
• Advance computer skills associated with data modeling and analysis.
• Able to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft SharePoint Software desired.
• MBA is a plus. Items needed for possible employment:
• Salvation testimony
• Creation belief statement
• Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith Please send, with cover letter, to: HR Department