This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Field Coordinator - India
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 01/21/2011
Categories: Church/Ministry - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. We are seeking a Field Coordinator (India) to serve with our Field team.
Field Coordinator - India
As a Field Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing leadership toward the effective accomplishment of multiple Scripture translation projects within India. This position will require 30% travel.
The ideal candidate will be relational with a consistent contribution to organizational needs and gain personal fulfillment when helping others succeed and realize achievement when facilitating team goals. Effective interpersonal skills including cross-cultural sensitivity, communication, maturity, creativity and a high energy level are crucial.
Your skill and experience in project management will have eternal results as you engage with our vision to see God's Word transforming lives in every language, in this generation!
• Create and maintain partnerships with national colleagues, church leaders and various entity representatives
toward collaborative approaches;
• Provide administrative attention and support to translation partner organizations;
• Determine creative approaches to new project engagement and help foster vision among partners for impact oriented Bible translation;
• Maintain excellent standards in project design and management;
• Communicate with internal and external teams to monitor project progress;
• Assist translation teams in identification of obstacles and assist with solving challenges;
• Actively pursue ways to improve efficiency by soliciting feedback and exploring best practices.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent advanced learning in a field of study related to the position;
• Four years related experience in project management and partner relations with high levels of achievement;
• Demonstrated ability to relate well among diverse, cross-cultural groups;
• Demonstrated ability to design, monitor and execute project plans and budgets;
• Ability to contribute independent, creative thought within a team environment and in the context of broader strategies;
• Proven ability to function as an intrinsically motivated, results-oriented team player;
• Proven ability to provide leadership and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
• Proven ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is based on demonstrated experience and ability. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan (paid time off; medical plan, dental, and vision reimbursement plan); and future growth opportunities within the company. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.