This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Alliance Defense Fund
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 01/19/2011
Categories: Advertising/PR - Communications
Job Type: Full-Time
ADF is seeking a highly professional Communications Director to develop strategic plans, and to measure and execute comprehensive communications plans in support of legal objectives. As a result, increased awareness of ADF and of the relevance of its core issues to the target market must translate into greater presence and influence in the courtroom of public opinion, as well as engagement and support by the target market.
* B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration/Management;
* Superior project management skills working cross team within ADF and externally directing vendors on the development of communications materials;
* Superior influential leadership skills, flexibility and a passion to succeed;
* Proven record managing complex projects with tight deadlines through collaborating with internal teams and external strategic allies;
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Access;
* Strong multi-tasking capabilities;
* Ability to travel on occasion.