Do you have a love for accounting – it’s not just numbers?
Are you able to balance several different hats at one time but remain flexible?
Do you like a challenge where you days are never the same?
Do you have high energy while being focused?
Do you enjoy problem solving, forecasting?
Are you a person who is: confident, detail oriented, takes initiative, organized, flexible passionate about your expertise?
Then being a Business Manager/Traffic Coordinator is a position to consider.
Our stations, KSLR AND KLUP (Salem Communications) are aggressively looking for this kind of individual. A solid experience in business accounting is a must for this position.This position oversees the business/accounting department and commercial scheduling (traffic) for our two radio stations in San Antonio.
Some (not limited to) of the duties on a daily/weekly/monthly period are:
• Administer corporate credit policies and procedures
• A/R collections, maintain station A/R aging, including clearing up any discrepancies. Processing A/P invoices from coding and station approvals to data entry into accounting system (wicks). Check client credit references
• Assist in the preparation of station budget, monthly budget variance explanations and other accounting analysis as requested.
• Responsible for generating, editing and verifying accuracy of daily program logs ensuring all paid programs and commercials run in compliance with agency and/or advertiser. Reconciliation of daily logs. Format all necessary program and schedule changes.
• Responsible to notify and work closely with the sales people to ensure accurate processing of all orders
• Enter and manage all national and local orders
• Maintain current and previous years’ files for accounting and traffic
Skills required (but not limited to):
• Bachelor’s degree required in Business Accounting or a minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, book keeping or as a Business Manager is preferred. Credit and collection experience is required. Ability of analyze reports and worksheets.
• Excellent computer skills is a must – including MS software
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet strict deadlines
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general company policies and procedures and government regulations.
• Broadcast or media experience in commercial scheduling (traffic) is desired.
We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus incentive package, which includes group health, dental, vision, life and 401(k) benefits.
If you poses these qualifcations please submit your cover letter and resume to:
KSLR & KLUP Radio
9601 MCALLISTER FREEWAY
SAN ANTONIO TX 78216
KSLR & KLUP are an Equal Opportunity Employer.