Are you a
self-directed, engaging professional with a passion to mobilize others for a cause?Does your heart break
for those who need Christ as their Savior? Would you get excited about
contributing to a strategy that exponentially advances the Kingdom by multiplying others to reach the ripest of mission fields?Dare 2 Share has been mobilizing teenagers
to make disciples by inspiring and equipping them to share their faith since 1991. Using a relational strategy intimately referred to as “Pray, Act, Give” Dare 2 Share invites adult champions to partner in this mission.As Dare 2 Share’s Development Manager
, you would be called to lead the way by increasing the involvement of champions through this strategy. This hands-on management position would require that you develop strategies and tactics for the team while also discipling champions in a few key regions personally to become owners of the cause prayerfully and financially. Travel is required.If you are interested in being considered for this key position at Dare 2 Share please go to the Dare 2 Share website at www.dare2share.org
• Download and Read the full Development Manager
• Watch the video above of Greg Stier (president of Dare 2 Share) talking about what it means to work at Dare 2 Share. Found under the About Us
web page then click on the Job Openings at Dare 2 Share and then "Learn More".
• Submit your current RESUME to email@example.com
• Call Dare 2 Share at 303-425-1606 and enter extension #240.
• This extension will provide a recorded message with additional information for your consideration.
• You will be given three questions and asked to answer within 2 1/2 minutes.
• Be sure to leave your name and a phone number in your message.Applicants who do not submit resume AND complete the phone screening will NOT be considered for this position.