This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Production Director - Hawaii
Salem Media Group
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Date Posted: 01/24/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Media of Hawaii is currently seeking applicants for the position of Production Director. This is a full time position, with excellent benefits and competitive compensation package. The candidate should be an organized, creative, personable individual to maintain and execute the flow of work in commercial production for our 7 station unit.
• 2-5 years radio production experience.
• This position includes voicing, producing and editing of commercials played on-air and online. The Production Director also assigns and directs other on-air staff members in production of commercials for clients as needed.
• Copy writing and digital editing experience is necessary.
• Experience specifically with the ENCO DAD System, Sound Forge and Acid Audio editing programs, and audio processing equipment is helpful.
• Assist Program Directors in creating station promos and imaging.
• Oversee the quality of all on-air production.
• Must be sales/client-friendly, a self-starter and creative. The candidate must posses a strong ability to multitask.
• Provide creative support as needed to the Sales Department and clients.
• Edit material to ensure conformance with company policy and FCC regulations.
• Track and correct daily commercial discrepancy reports.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Salem Media of Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer.