This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Back to the Bible
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Date Posted: 12/22/2010
Categories: Communications - Media/Video/Radio
Job Type: Contract
The Purpose of this position is to begin to rough edit stories together in Final Cut Pro. The ideal candidate will need to be organized and neat as he/she is preparing the project for the senior editor to polish. The Junior Editor will possess the ability to identify and assemble footage into rough cut edit for each episode and must work within the directors' vision for the overall direction of the story.
* Pull video into FCP project
*Organzie video into bins and into timelines
*Compile Master Projects (insert completed motion graphics, host pieces, all segments, commercial spots, end credits, logos etc...)
* Discuss with Producer/post-production supervisor direction for the segment to understand the story that needs to be told.
*sync audio and video clips in timeline.
* Maintain an organized project so other editors can use the same project.
*Assist the Senior Editor.
* Have a working knowlwdge of Final Cut Pro and MAC computers
* Have the ability to take direction but also be self-motivated.