This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Database Programmer Analyst
Provision Ministry Group
Irvine, California, United States
Date Posted: 12/17/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
Provision Ministry Group is a faith-based organization and parent company to one for-profit and two non-profit entities. Together we work towards the common goal of building God's Kingdom through financial services, church planting and architectural evangelism. We are located in the heart of the Irvine, CA business center, close to John Wayne Airport. If you meet the qualifications below, please submit your resume for consideration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 949/417-5904, Attn: IT JOB. Due to the high volume of responses, we kindly request no phone calls, please. Feel free to check out our website at www.provision.org.
• Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, business analysis, report creation, automation of business processes, and application integration.
• Develop and maintain views, functions, stored procedures, and scripts.
• Create and maintain SSRS reports and schedules.
• Work with and possess and understand the following duties.
• Use version control and code library
• Develop unit and system test procedures
• Maintain documentation
• Perform release management practices
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
• A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
• Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 1-5 years experience in a business analysis/database development role
• Experience in T-SQL programming, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008, and SSIS required
• Knowledge and understanding of relational databases and quality assurance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications
• Strong problem solving skills
• Action and team oriented
• Experience with .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0
• Experience with Visual Basic.NET, C#, and/or Analysis Services/MDX
• Previous experience in non-profit and/or banking industry