This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Chief Executive Officer
LOCATION NEGOTIABLE, Any State, (Any Country)
Date Posted: 12/14/2010
Categories: CEO/Executive - Media/Video/Radio
Job Type: Full-Time
Our client, an international Christian media ministry with operations in the U.S., U.K., U.A.E., Egypt, and Cyprus, seeks applicants and nominations for the position of Chief Executive Officer. The CEO serves as the senior executive of the organization's international operations, reporting directly to the Board of Directors and responsible for the following primary functions:
• Providing leadership in a godly manner consistent with the ministry's purposes and core values.
• Developing the vision and providing strategic direction to move the organization forward.
• Managing all day-to-day facets of the ministry operations and personnel.
• Instigating and building strategic alliances and new ministry initiatives.
• Ensuring the financial health of the organization through sound management and the development of continually increasing gift income from a multi-national constituency.
• Serving as the primary spokesperson, ambassador, and principal fundraiser for the organization.
This is a permanent full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits. The successful candidate may be located in the U.S., U.K., Europe, or Canada. The work will require extensive travel and therefore should be centrally located in proximity to a major airport.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A strong, energizing leader with a minimum ten years successful executive leadership experience in a non-profit organization or related business sector, preferably from a media-related background.
• A mature and growing Christian with an exemplar personal testimony, a demonstrated relationship with Jesus Christ, and wholehearted agreement with the Nicene Creed and the Lausanne Covenant.
• An effective communicator with a mastery of the English language and a proven ability to inspire and persuade others to see the vision and get involved.
• Cross cultural experience and sufficient understanding of the people and culture of the Middle East and North Africa to overcome cultural differences and develop rapport with nationals in ministry.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a unique, strategic Christian ministry with a vision is to make the gospel accessible to families of the Middle East through culturally appropriate market place media. At its core are 45 impassioned, highly skilled Middle Eastern believers working to make the Gospel accessible to fellow Middle Easterners through creative, strategic TV and multi-media ministry. Christian truths are carefully woven throughout award-winning media for TV and satellite broadcast, as well as supporting websites, radio, music videos, mobile products and booklets. Over the past thirty-five years, this ministry has produced and distributed marketplace professional quality magazines, books, booklets, original 3-D animation, dubbed animation (such as VeggieTales), TV programs for local and satellite channel broadcasts, radio programs and more recently, popular music with accompanying videos, websites and mobile phone products. The organization also disciples’ believers from Muslim backgrounds across the region in media ministry, empowering them to reach their communities, thus multiplying its impact and vision.
Email submissions are preferred.
To submit a cover letter and resume, or for a full job description, contact Executive Search Consultant:
Derric G. Bakker, President
Keystone Consulting Services LLC