This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Video Producer / Manager
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 12/09/2010
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations - Media/Video/Radio
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a faith-based, non-profit organization with the vision to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact for people without God’s Word through Great Commission partnerships. We have a global focus with international concerns largely focusing in Asia and Africa. We are seeking a Video Producer/Manager to join our team in Arlington, Texas.
Video Producer / Manager
As a creative professional, you will provide direction, technical expertise and management skills to the area of video production by working collaboratively with internal clients, vendor partners and colleagues to create promotional videos and leverage video assets for organizational needs. You will be a part of the Communications team under the leadership and supervision of the Director of Communications, as well as have supervisory responsibility, but they will not have direct budget responsibility other than managing project budgets, which are established on a project by project basis.
As an ideal candidate, you must be able to effectively and creatively manage multiple video projects, interfacing with both internal clients, creative team members and vendor partners, and help them successfully meet promotional and marketing objectives. Additionally, you must be able to work well with different teams and individuals while listening for how to visibly and clearly meet their needs along with listening effectively for promotional/marketing objectives in order to create relevant videos for internal clients. You must also be comfortable serving in a changing, fast-paced work environment that is very growth oriented and be able to adjust accordingly. For success, in this role, you must understand how to manage and use video assets for maximum impact and on occasion do shooting/editing. We will rely on you to become intimately familiar with The Seed Company mission, vision and values; demonstrating them in their work habits and expressions to others. You will relate well to executive staff, partners and others across a broad spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives.
By championing the company’s vision, mission, and values through work patterns, communication, team work, professional demeanor, etc., you will perform the following duties:
• Project management of video projects to meet schedule, budget and messaging/marketing objectives
• Interface with internal clients to understand and meet their video needs
• Provide creative direction of collaborative script development with internal clients (and often with external video vendors)
• Oversee shooting/editing and on occasion doing some shooting/editing
• Manage the production, distribution and cataloguing of video assets
• Manage vendor relationships and cultivate as valuable resources
• Manage Video team staff (Emerging Function)
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a field of study related to the position or equivalent advanced learning and/or experience
• 5-10 years related experience with high levels of achievement
• Demonstrated expertise in producing promotional/marketing videos(planning/shooting/editing) including location and studio shooting
• Proven experience managing multiple projects and meeting budget/deadline requirements
• Proven experience and ability to collaborate with and manage creative teams including vendor partners
• Previous experience in a fast paced, growth oriented organization
• Proficiency with Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
• Examples of promotional/marketing video work with notes indicating your contribution to each video project are required
• Previous experience in shooting video in international contexts preferred
We value our staff members and care for their personal and professional well being. We offer a competitive package including salary depending on experience and demonstrated ability, a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical benefit, dental and vision reimbursement plan and future growth opportunities within the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each team member expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.