Produce radio programs for RBC Ministries as assigned.Essential Functions:
1. Assist in the development, selection, and implementation of content and production goals with Ministry Effort team and / or teachers.
2. Conduct, engineer, and edit program guests’ interviews within quality and content goals as scheduled. Provide field production support as scheduled.
3. Co-host program as scheduled.
4. Contact and schedule program guests per content goals.
5. Assist in copywriting program content as requested.
6. Work with marketing to assure an effective premium selection and strategy is executed.
7. Provide and / or oversee recording, editing, mixing, mastering, and preventative maintenance steps of production as required.
• College degree or equivalent experience in broadcast communications.
• Minimum five years experience in radio and audio production.
• Experience in announcing/voice work.
• Demonstrate experience in interviewing and building content.
• Broad range of sports interests.
• Broad working knowledge of sports, sports culture, and college and professional sports figures.
• Adept in high-end digital editing platform.
• Artistic sensitivity to message and music.
• Understanding of how marketing principles intercept with radio.
• Working knowledge of Bible doctrine.
• Computer literacy required.To Apply for this position please visit our Jobs At RBC web page to view the job description and Apply Online, thank you.