This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Marketing & Sales Manager
Carol Stream, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 12/08/2010
Categories: Management - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Pioneer Clubs is seeking a Marketing & Sales Manager who will assist this evangelical Christian ministry in securing new and maintaining existing churches. The scope of accountability for this leadership position includes full P&L responsibility for:
• Sales and Marketing
• Market Research
• Customer and Public Relations
• Denominational Relationships
• Advertising and Promotional Strategy
• Industry Conventions, Special Events, and Public Speaking
The ideal candidate should possess a creative and quick intellect, coupled with sound judgment, business savvy, and problem-solving skills. He/she must be able to provide leadership and coordination for the Pioneer Clubs Sales and Marketing functions. Prior leadership experience is required, including the ability to developing and implementing Sales and Marketing strategies to meet organizational revenue objectives.
This individual should have experience evaluating customer research options, market conditions, competitor data, and be able to implement a complete marketing plan as needed. Additional experience should include monitoring and analyzing Sales and Marketing activity against goals, and analyzing and recommending potential partner relationships.
Characteristics Needed for Success:
• Must have leadership skills.
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
• Must have a proven track record of creating, developing, and executing effective Sales/Marketing plans.
• Must have experience with web site management and electronic marketing.
• Must demonstrate managerial skills that instill teamwork and set high standards of excellence in performance.
• Must be personally aligned with the vision and mission of Pioneer Clubs.
• At least five years experience in a Sales/Marketing leadership role.
• Degree in Sales or Marketing required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Understanding of evangelical Christian church market is important.
• Past experience with another not-for-profit ministry would be valuable.
• Travel expectation is 25%.
• Dedication to the Christian education of children through the local church is essential.
ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION: Pioneer Clubs produces curriculum and support resources for churches to use in conducting a midweek club program for young people from age two through middle school. Pioneer Clubs is the midweek program of choice for more than 1,500 churches across North America. Each week this Christ-centered program integrates spiritual and personal development; emphasizes evangelism and discipleship; and gives children opportunities to learn new skills, make friends, have fun and develop Christian values that affect every area of their lives. www.pioneerclubs.org
CONTACT: Human Resources, Pioneer Clubs®, PO Box 788, Wheaton IL 60189-0788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles only. No phone calls or agencies please.