We are currently looking to fill the position for the OCC Int'l Regional Director - Americas (559)Boone, NC - Position serves on Samaritan’s Purse/Operation Christmas Child – USA International Team
with regional focus on relationship building, development, implementation and management of the National Leadership Teams in each of 14 assigned countries in Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Attention will be given to various ministry and administrative processes on organizational, international and field ministries levels. Responsibilities include:
1) recruiting, selecting, training and leading national and regional volunteer leadership teams in each country as they carry out the full scope of the OCC ministry including shoebox gift distributions and The Greatest Journey discipleship program;
2) supervising two staff members and 6 or more International Field Representatives;
3) facilitating exportation of shoebox gifts from processing centers in the US and tracking the arrival of those gifts into the various destination countries;
4) collecting and reporting data and stories to allow effective program monitoring, evaluation and promotion; and
5) managing other assigned projects such as large special distributions. Prerequisite:
Applicable international ministry experience in the Americas. Bachelors Degree and Spanish language fluency. International travel of 60-90 days per year required.Use these Links to learn more about the position for the OCC Int'l Regional Director - Americas (559) and to fill out an Online Application.