This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Yogurt Store Manager
Frozen Yogurt Bar
North Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 11/17/2010
Categories: Franchise - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
An exciting new chain of self serve frozen yogurt stores, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Store Leader for its newest location in North Miami Beach (13521 Biscayne Bvld, North Miami Beach, FL 33181)
Frozen Yogurt Bar is a high energy frozen yogurt store featuring 12 flavors of yogurt and sorbet which can be mixed with over 50 different toppings! It’s up to each guest to create their perfect dessert masterpiece!
“Yogurt with a Mission”
Frozen Yogurt Bar mission is to improve the quality of life of all who come in contact directly or indirectly with our stores. Our mission to “serve others” requires for our store leader’s to have a “serving, giving and leadership” mentality in order to share vision with us. We in Frozen Yogurt Bar believe that we must actively pursue to do better for others and we will give constantly and provide opportunities to better our communities for our customers to participate in.
Job Functions Include:
• Recruiting, interviewing, training and scheduling capable staff
• Maintaining the highest level of customer service
• Analyzing sales results and trends to maximize revenue and minimize unnecessary expenses
• Conducting a full weekly inventory and maintaining efficient inventory levels Cash control
• Being aware of and maintaining adherence to applicable labor laws
• Actively working with and managing the staff by regularly conducting team meetings, performance reviews, and setting team goals to improve performance
• 2+ years restaurant, hospitality or retail management experience
• 4 year degree from a college or university, preferably in business
• Fully open and flexible schedule, as the stores operation will be one of your top priority
• Ability to work minimum of 40-50 hours per week
• Proven leadership skills -Strong communication and customer service skills
• Basic Microsoft Excel experience
• Manage store operations independently
• Manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Prioritize tasks and make quick decisions
• Being well organized
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to learn and apply newly learned skills
• Have reliable transportation and be punctual
• Constant standing/walking for 8 or more hours at a time
• Good physical shape to push, pull, lift or carry up to 45 lbs repeatedly
This job description is not all-inclusive; you may be required to perform other job related duties to meet the needs of the store.
We provide a highly competitive benefits package featuring health insurance, yearly bonus structure ,paid time off and the opportunity to grow along with our company.