This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 11/10/2010
Job Type: Full-Time
CBA is the trade association for the Christian Retail Channel, serving the interests and meeting the needs of thousands of member Christian stores. These stores provide Bibles, Christian books, curriculum, apparel, music, videos, gifts, greeting cards, children's resources, and other materials to their communities across the United States.
CBA’s Vision/Mission: "To serve Jesus Christ by equipping those called to share the Good News and make disciples through Christian retail excellence."
The position of “Bookkeeper” is currently available. This is a full-time exempt position.
• Accounts Payable (invoice entry and check processing)
• Accounts Receivable – billing and collections
• Assistance with monthly bank reconciliations
• Process and reconcile credit card activity
• Interact with key members of management
• Maintain check ledgers
• Assist outsourced accounting firm in month-end reconciliation of total receipts and total disbursements
• 1099 preparation
• Assist in areas of the audit as requested
• Basic account research and provide ad-hoc reporting as needed
• A minimum of 3 years of related experience
• Proficient in Quick Books required
• Non-Profit experience preferred
• Trade Association experience desired
• Strong computer and technology skills
• Demonstrated customer service focused attitude
• Proficient understanding and practical use of MS Excel
• Strong data-entry skills
• Experience in database software programs a plus
PO Box 62000
Colorado Springs, CO 80962-2000