Group Publishing is in search of a Network Administrator
to become part of our dynamic and energetic Technology team. This position will be required to manage, control and coordinate our local area network. Primary Responsibilities:
• Support and maintain the network and ensure network connectivity
• Responsible for firewall, routers and switches
• Recommend and implement network policies and standards
• Manage Citrix farm and ensure availability to remote users
• Assist with managing permissions, alerts, disk utilization and monitoring. Desired Qualifications:
• College degree, certified network administration training or strong comparable experience.
• 5+ years professional experience in the installation and maintenance of network systems.
• Strong administration skills in maintaining and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Exchange Server 2003/2010, Citrix Systems, XenApp and MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Experienced managing and monitoring network security through firewall, router, switch configuration and Active Directory.
• Strong understanding of Domain Administration (TCP/IP – DHCP) for managing user accounts, metadata and manage domain name systems (DNS) and settings.
• Experienced with managing and supporting Firewall Administration (all aspects, multiple network segments, port configuration) and VMware ESX on 32 and 64-bit servers. To Apply for this position use this LINK to view the Network Administrator Job Description and use the Submit your Application button to proceed.