This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Content Services Representative
Salem Web Network
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 11/04/2010
Categories: Internet/E-Commerce - Media/Video/Radio
Job Type: Full-Time
The Salem Web Network, a Division of Salem Communications, the world’s largest provider of Christian and family-friendly content via the web, is looking for a Content Services Representative to assist with customer service and to support our growing user-generated content websites including www.godtube.com and other social network related sites.
The Content Services Representative will be responsible for responding to customer service issues, moderating user generated content including video, images, and comments; finding and uploading video that would appeal to our audience; and updating our growing social media accounts. The ability to problem solve, make impartial decisions, finding appealing online videos, as well as strong verbal and written skills are required for this position.
• Candidate must be dedicated to proactive customer service, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and work well within a team environment.
• Experience with uploading content on a variety of social media sites such as Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Youtube.com, Flickr.com, and other similar websites. (Please include a link to your Youtube.com channel or other social network site.)
• Candidate should be familiar with Internet and browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or other equivalent certificates.
• This position is in our Richmond, Virginia office, and is not a work-from-home opportunity.
About Salem Web Network:
The Salem Web Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation. Salem's core business is the ownership and operation of religious and family themed radio stations in large metropolitan markets. SWN's network of sites includes Townhall.com, Crosswalk.com, Oneplace.com, Crosscards.com, Godtube.com and SermonSearch.com - with each serving as an extension of the company's core radio broadcasting business.
Salem Web Network provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere, with competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
Salem Web Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Contact Us:
Please forward cover letter, resume, and recommendations to email@example.com, or fax to (804) 205-9648 Attn: Fred Alberti.
•Location: Richmond, Virginia
•Compensation: This is a full (or possibly part) time hourly position paying $12.50 - $14 with pay commensurate with experience.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job!
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.