Olive Crest is a national leader in the Prevention, Treatment and Education of child abuse.
We have been serving children and their families throughout Southern California, Washington and Nevada for more than 30 years.
If you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of at-risk children and youth, we have an immediate need at our Children's Center in the Coachella Valley for the following
: PROGRAM MGR, SAFE FAMILIES* AND ILS / FT (40HRS)
We are looking for a self starter who can effectively wear many hats to cooordinate services at our Coachella Valley Children’s Center.Responsibilities will Include:
• Supervision and support to Safe Family Parents living at the facility
• Developing and overseeing our Family Resource Center
• Developing and maintaining relationships with local churches, community partners and leaders.
• Provide Case Management Services to Independent Living Skills Program participants*For additional information on the history and mission of Safe Families, please visit: http://www.safe-families.org/Postion Requires:
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, (psychology, sociology, etc.); Master's degree preferred.
• Relevant previous experience including proven program and project management skills.
• Familiarity with the Coachella Valley area preferred; the ability to effectively build and maintain community support including relationships with local churches essential.
• A philosophy of support for abused children in line with values, mission and treatment philosophy of Olive Crest.
• An acceptable driving record and the ability to obtain a criminal background clearance.
• Bilingual English/Spanish STRONGLY preferred! To Apply, please send your Resume with Salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Apply Online visit our Career Opportunities at Olive Crest web page.