This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Administrative Assistant/Photo Editor/Grants Coordinator
India Gospel Outreach
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
Date Posted: 07/15/2011
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Administrative Assistant/Photo Editor/Grants Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in India Gospel Outreach! We currently have a position open for a very versatile individual. We need someone who is quick to learn and who has a passion for missions, yet is called to be on the administrative side of it; someone who takes the initiative to research and develop various projects that will benefit the organization. And, we are looking for a long term member of our team. To learn more about IGO, please visit our website (www.indiago.org). Read over the entire posting, and then pray; if you feel the Lord calling you to apply, please follow the instructions below.
Programs/Applications required to know: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
Even better if you know these also: PageMaker, InDesign, Constant Contact, Denari (fundraising software), MAC computer platform, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Facebook
- Make Bank Deposits
- Gift entry into excel
- Answer phone,
- Basic office tasks
- Coordinate monthly prayer meetings (get speaker, mail invitations, set up room, create agenda)
- Newsletter (Email Pictures to designer, Proof, gather corrections from others, and send to designer, Bulk Mail zip code sort)
- Proposals for Foundations (Track due dates, reports, thank you letters, etc. Notify writer of all deadlines. Follow up, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations
- research various things on the internet
- purchase office equipment & supplies
- bulk emailing
- occasionally stuffing & mailing our monthly newsletter when volunteers are scarce
- Photo editing (Edit, organize, file, retrieve and print pictures).
- Annual Board Meeting Prep.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, computer issues, etc.
- Occasionally fill in for others when they are out or on vacation
Full-time: Monday through Friday, 8:30 to 5:30 (1 hour for lunch)
Pay: $21,840/yr. (You are free to raise part of your own tax-deductible support if you wish)
90 Day probation period, upon completion you will be eligible for the following benefits:
Paid Vacation - 1 week after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks thereafter, 5 sick days annually and Medical benefits.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as a word or PDF file with “Administrative Assistant/Photo Editor/Grants Coordinator” in the subject line. Also in the email body, please answer the following questions:
1. In a brief paragraph or two, please tell us your salvation experience.
2. Also in a brief paragraph or two – tell us about the importance of missions to you.