This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Manager Administration / Accounting
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 10/15/2010
Categories: Accounting - Administrative
Job Type: Full-Time
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more. We specialize in serving nonprofit organizations that represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado and around the world.
The Manager Administration / Accounting:
1. Oversees and manages all office systems, procedures, information, communications and other tasks as assigned by the CFO. Responsibilities include identifying the administrative, business support, clerical duties and activities necessary to allow the Cahoots’ organization to operate efficiently and effectively, allowing billable staff to operate at full efficiency at all times. This position functions at all times as a liaison between Cahoots’ staff and “solutions” that will avoid or resolve day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
2. Is responsible for day-to-day accounting records and process, as well as financial reporting. This position is responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely accounting transactions and financial reporting. This position works within tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger entry and preparation, financial reporting, year-end tax preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The
Accounting Manager will work with the CFO to accomplish department goals.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
1. BSBA in Business or Administration with an emphasis in accounting, or the equivalent
2. Recent College Graduate
3. Accounting intern, apprentice or summer job experience preferred
4. Must be Mac and PC proficient
5. Experience with QuickBooks Pro preferred
6. Must be Microsoft Excel and Word proficient
7. Ten-key by touch required.
8. Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems,
calculators, copiers and facsimile machines
9. Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration
To apply for this position, please submit a packet via Email only that includes:
1. Cover Letter: describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector.
2. Resume: list your employment, experience and education.